Sunday, June 11, 2017

Weekend ...

Charlie had an appointment Saturday with the barber shop.  This is his before pose.
 And this is his after pose. I do like him to have a bit of a shaggy body and head, but the hair on his nose bothers his eyes, and his eyebrows get in the way.  In the winter, I will probably just have them do his face and rear end to keep him neat and clean.

Sunday morning I got up at six $@%*&^ o'clock.

I'm not an early morning person.
At.All. 
Even with coffee. I don't like to feel rushed when I wake up, and if "you" have been up since 3 a.m. and can't wait to go fishing ... I'm going to have my "not happy" face on for a while. Even if I jack up my coffee with some espresso.
Not.An.Early.Morning.Person.
Coming in at 6:10 a.m. to tell me that you will be outside hooking the boat up to the truck will not make me go any faster.  Kinda like cars that ride my bumper when I drive.  I.Go.Slower.
 We met some friends at the Twin Bear Lake Campground, where they had been since Saturday. I'm sure we will go back there and go camping and fishing. The grounds are part of the Iron River Pike Chain of Lakes (their facebook page of pictures), and there are eight adjoining lakes and a bay as part of the chain. I'm sure that on a clear day, it is really beautiful. Today, unfortunately, it was cloudy and we left earlier than planned when it started to rain and lightening.
 Yup. That's me. No fishin' boots today, just my hiking ones. I did nap for a little bit. Lulled to sleep by the rocking of the boat until I started to get rained on.

1 comment:

  1. I am an early morning person, but need time on my own. Rush me, talk at me and you will be sorry.
    Even cloudy that looks like a beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to read about our adventures!