Monday, June 12, 2017

Not-so-Guilty Pleasures

True confession. I love looking at homes for sale online.  Especially some of the older, historic homes.  It gives me a peek at homes I know I would never be able to afford to buy without having a realtor call me after day after the viewing to find out if we want to place an offer.

Like this one.  The outside doesn't even begin to hint at the beauty and details inside.
Click here!
This one is actually within our future budget!
Sneak a peek here!
Not an older home, but I love the four seasons room and the windows in the house!
Click here to see!
The beauty of this one (apart from the gate between the house and the garage) is that it is surrounded by trees and sits right on the bay.
Look here!
I'm a big fan of Frank Lloyd Wright and love the craftsman style architecture.
Love love love!


1 comment:

  1. A lot of people share your passion.
    My lazy self can't even contemplate the ugliness of moving. So I don't look.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to read about our adventures!