Sunday, January 1, 2017

update on Gracie's kittens

This is JJ Watt (formerly Thing 1) and his new BFF

I had called them Thing 1 & 2 because they were blonde twins and hard to tell the difference between them. It became sort of a "What is that thing getting into now?!?!?"

Mr. Ziggy (Thing 2) and his new BFF

Queen Sheba and her BFF, Tigger

and finally, Simba!

(Just in case you didn't know) kittens are tiny terrorists until they get their hormones under control (or removed) so I created a place for Lucy to practice her jumping and stalking. I may have to put sunflower seeds or peanuts out there to attract squirrels and chipmunks, or occasionally get some veggies like carrots or something to attract the rabbits, to make it even more entertaining for her and Gracie.
We had been leaving this room closed because it was freezing all the time and I didn't think the heat worked in the room. Then I realized that there was an open window. Duh! Big difference! Much more people & cat-friendly now.

Eventually, I want to get an aquarium to have "fish TV" for the cats.

And me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read about our adventures!