Monday, January 30, 2017

a chair with a view

That was my view this morning while sitting in the dentist's chair. It was overlooking the very frozen Chequamegon Bay. I'm not sure if you can see the fishing shacks and vehicles on the ice or not. 
I have been developing a ... "dislike" ... for going to the dentist lately. Today was no exception. Arthritis in my jaw, and a fractured tooth that will require a crown in the very near future in the hope of avoiding a root canal. I wonder if an extraction would be less expensive, and less painful in the long run. I've not had luck crowns in the past. The one later required a root canal through the crown, and then it still had to be pulled when an abscess developed because of not all of the root had been removed.

Less than 30 minutes after leaving the dentist, the weather changed and the severe winter weather snow that had been predicted for earlier in the morning finally arrived.
 Charlie is as exasperated as I am about the snow situation.

I've been working on finishing up my projects I started in January. This memo board of recycled blue jeans was a win-win.
I also love the crocheted drink coaster, it is an easy project I can do when watching a movie. Hot gluing it, however, is a painful and frustrating process.

Gracie and Lucy have, for now, figured out a way to share the basket on my desk.
 

Charlie, looking dapper and sporting a collar cut from an old shirt, but sticking his tongue out at the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read about our adventures!