Monday, December 19, 2016

more randomness

I love Christmas. It is one of my favorite times of the year. But I've decided that I will have to disable my one of my email addresses that I use for online shopping. I can check my email every five minutes if I wanted, and there will be 20 more emails telling me that I have to buy this or save that and free shipping if or buy one get one and buy three get one free or time is running out. Some days I can get five or six emails from the same company in a day. It is exhausting! I don't want to unsubscribe because I do like the company, but honestly. This method of "free" advertising for companies has become just a bit excessive!

Sunday morning sunrise on the way to church.
 It was a balmy -19°F! (kidding! I could not believe how cold it was!)
 David walking out onto Chequamegon Bay.  Tho not easy to see in this picture, there are some tents on the ice directly to the right of where the trees end. Those are ice fishing tents!
 Ice crystals on the bay!
Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! You both look great (even tho I am sure you were a bit chilly!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very Merry Christmas to you all - two and four legged alike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you both! wishing you the merriest evers and sending warm hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to read about our adventures!