Sunday, May 29, 2016

morning exercise ...

disclaimer:  no chipmunks were harmed in the writing of this post

early this morning
(far earlier than i wanted to open my eyes)
i heard Aragorn running through the house again and again
now, under normal circumstances, this is not an unusual activity for him
(i think it is part of his "bathroom" routine)
so i didn't get up or even open my eyes
"i was gonna have a yummmy appetizer before breakfast mom!"
when i did get up for my own routine
Aragorn was in a closet 
and so was something that was making a very loud noise
that's my foot in the lower edge of the picture, i was trying to explain to it that i wasn't going to eat it
 
it took me about 30 minutes to finally get it into a basket to take it outside
i'm not sure how it got into the house because Aragorn doesn't have free access to the outside
"you're a party-pooper, mom"


1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you spoiled Aragorn's fun. Very glad.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to read about our adventures!