Thursday, April 7, 2016

words ...

(this will be confusing ... i'm linking with Elephant's Child and Riot Kitty who do Words for Wednesday ... in Australia ... which for me is Tuesday.   i'm late so they are now Words for Thursday ... which is their Friday ... but because it is now after 11p, if i procrastinate much longer they will be Words for Friday ... on their Saturday.   i saw a sign once that said "Don't worry about the world coming to an end ... it is already tomorrow in Australia."  which begs the question if the world was to end tomorrow, does that mean it ended yesterday?)

i like cats, coffee, flowers, cards, and writing.
i like working too. 
i haven't had a job since the end of january.
my job has become looking for a job.
the pay sucks.
but the hours are good.

i'd like to find a job where i could combine things i like
with getting paid

perhaps i should open a coffee shop
selling flowers in pots
to cheer up frustrated job seekers
writing sentiments for greeting cards
(sometimes laced with profanity
about cats)
when business was slow.

except i like cats.

3 comments:

  1. Big smiles. And to confuse things utterly. Riot Kitty is in the US of A. And it is Friday afternoon here in Oz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh... And I am indeed confused now because when I read your reply to a comment on your Wednesday post on Tuesday it said that the words were not posted yet because it wasn't Wednesday. I totally did not connect the dots on that. Duh. It is now Friday morning here. Almost 4a and I should give my brain a break and try to sleep.

      Delete
    2. Oh... And I am indeed confused now because when I read your reply to a comment on your Wednesday post on Tuesday it said that the words were not posted yet because it wasn't Wednesday. I totally did not connect the dots on that. Duh. It is now Friday morning here. Almost 4a and I should give my brain a break and try to sleep.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by to read about our adventures!