Friday, March 4, 2016

news ... in five

GO:

i imagine myself sitting with grief at the loss
the stone rolled before the door,
sealed with the tears of His mother and friends
the injustice of His torture and death
still raw on my heart

nothing could have prepared me for the news of His death

and yet

nothing could have prepared them for the news of His life

the stone removed
the cave empty
His burial clothes neatly folded
as if He had just stepped away
perhaps for a drink of Living Water
soon to return

STOP
gif source: weheartit.com

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I hope you post this again at Easter. This is Good Friday and Easter morning. The unbelievable grief juxtaposed with unbelievable joy.
    "Soon to return" puts my mind on eternity.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to read about our adventures!