Sunday, January 31, 2016

slick...

another "warm" day ~ temperatures at least above freezing
the nights are still below freezing, and so the combination makes for icy snow
when i walk Trooper, i walk slowly and carefully
but every now and then i feel a slick slip coming and so say 'ooh ohh'
and throw my arms out to balance so i don't fall.
every time i do that, he stops walking and looks back at me
his thoughts so loud i can almost hear them

"i wish you would just let me walk by myself,
OFF leash,
so you won't pull me down when your big behind falls!"

1 comment:

  1. Which is an improvement on Jazz who dives between my legs (particularly when my arms are full) in an effort to see whether he can bring my big behind down.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to read about our adventures!