Wednesday, November 18, 2015

cheese, please....

have i already mentioned that i'm a cheeseaholic?
i'm such a cheeseaholic that even if it starts with che i'll try it.
sara brought in some homemade goat cheese this morning.
Oh.My.Goodness.
i've never had goat cheese before, and while her description of how it was made left me wondering if i really wanted to know (i recently found out how beef sticks were made.  it totally cured me [pun intended] of ever wanting to eat them again ~ once upon a time i would have preferred a dozen beef sticks over a dozen roses ~ no more!  a dozen wildflowers, please!)
i'm totally hooked on goat cheese now.
can i get it in an IV drip?

5 comments:

  1. Mmmm cheese. I have been leaning towards becoming a vegan for some time. Cheese is the problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, i think i would have a problem with that also. fortunately there are no 12-step programs for cheeseaholics.

      Delete
  2. "totally cured me" You crack me up!

    I full heartedly agree - cheese please! My daughter and I always hope when we go to the grocery store it's cheese sample day. Had a lot of goat cheese in Turkey. Love that salty factor, at least on what we ate there. One goat cheese actually squeeked against your teeth when you chewed. It is now forever known to us as squeeky cheese!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well the actual word they used to describe the process of making beef sticks was ferment but it was more disgusting than that.
      I tried cheese curds up here and they squeak also!

      Delete
    2. Well the actual word they used to describe the process of making beef sticks was ferment but it was more disgusting than that.
      I tried cheese curds up here and they squeak also!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by to read about our adventures!