Monday, September 28, 2015

can you see the forest for the trees?

my husband and i have been sharing a cell phone for the past week.
i told him that using my phone comes with a certain responsibility ... he has to take pictures so i can keep up with my 365 pictures commitment.
i actually like seeing what he finds interesting.  it is like seeing him from a different perspective ... from the other side of the camera.

i love these pictures of the woods going to one of the lakes we like to fish in.  i've wanted to take pictures of them but just get caught up in the beauty of the sun shining through the leaves.

1 comment:

  1. You know I love me a walk in the woods. It is so beautiful and peaceful looking. (sighing) I miss tall trees.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to read about our adventures!