Sunday, May 24, 2015

more rummaging ...

(you have to say rummage so it sounds like fromage...)
 this was my $5 desk find ... in maple wood

 this a dresser they were asking $200 for it ... and i got it for $50.  the wood is beautiful ... almost reminds me of ostrich skin boots or something
 this mirror was a freebie that i got last fall and had no idea how to use it ... until ...
i got this dresser (free!!!) and decided that they will go perfect together in a guest bedroom for David's kids when they visit!

and this was just a surprise flower on a houseplant that i never knew had flowers!

1 comment:

  1. I love your finds!! You have a great eye. Have you ever watched Flea Market Flip? I just love what people can find and what they can turn those finds in to. I am on the hunt for poofy armchairs to use in our Harry Potter Common Room at Geekfest if it will ever stop raining here...can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to read about our adventures!